Restore Your Health. Refresh Your Body
The Wickline Comfort and Wellness Collections
Yesterday we worked toward wealth; today we seek the gift of health.
A good night’s sleep, just like proper diet and exercise, is essential to your mental, emotional and physical health. Yet many people just do not get the recommended amount of sleep needed each night to perform their best during the day.
With each generation becoming more focused on the benefits of wellness, fitness and a healthy lifestyle, more people are seeking ways to achieve and maintain balance and harmony in their lives. We all seek a warm, relaxing environment in which to take solace from activity of the day.
While we can be adversely affected on many levels by the modern stresses of our environment, the good news is that we can simplify and purify. One might minimize the impact of these stresses by reducing allergens, enhancing energy balance, and provide comfort. This would encourage the opportunity for renal and release at the end of the day, and a fresh, energetic start to the next.
Our mattress collections are created with your optimum health and well being in mind. Among the most important factor in living a healthy and balanced lifestyle is to get at least 7-8 hours of restful sleep each night. By combining modern material, alternative therapies, and our tradition of excellence, the Wickline Comfort and Wellness Collections offers a variety of technologically advanced, therapeutic sleep sets in order to meet your individual needs and provide those restful hours. You will receive the life-enhancing benefits of alternative therapy, along with a half-century of distinction in comfort and support in these quality, carefully constructed sleep sets.
Being good to yourself is the wisest investment you can make. Taking advantage of the wisdom of alternative therapies; and our 6 centuries of handcrafted experience will provide the balance you need for the lifestyle you want.
Instead, they sacrifice sleep and wake up to the consequences including difficulty concentrating, irritability, weakened immune system and even higher stress. The good news is that it does not have to be this way. Better sleep can be as simple as sleeping on a better mattress!
The sleep set is literally the foundation of your sleep. It’s important to make an overall commitment to healthy, restorative sleep. Here are some tips for maintaining a healthy sleep cycle and ensuring the best night’s rest:
- Make sleep a priority by keeping a consistent bedtime and wake schedule, including weekends.
- Create a bedtime routine that is relaxing. Experts recommend reading a book, listening to soothing music or soaking in a hot bath.
- Create a room that is dark, quiet, comfortable and cool for the best possible sleep.
- Evaluate your mattress and pillow to ensure proper comfort and support. If your mattress is five to seven years old, it may be time for a new one. In general, pillows should be replaced every year.
- Keep work materials, computers and televisions out of the bedroom.
- Exercise regularly, but complete workouts at least two hours before bedtime.
- If you sleep with a partner, your mattress should allow each of you enough space to move easily. A Queen mattress is ideal for two people sharing a mattress.
- Avoid eating, alcohol, nicotine and caffeine close to bedtime. These can lead to poor sleep, keep you awake or disrupt sleep later in the night.